Junior Research Analyst
GemSeek Consulting Ltd. is a fast growing research, market intelligence, and analytics company headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Sofia and the Middle East. Our clients are F500 multinational companies and leading consultancy firms in Western Europe. We help our clients make informed decisions about their business growth opportunities based on rigorous analyses and forecasts.
We attribute our growth and success to our exceptional employees!
If you like being part of a winning team, we may have an opportunity for you on the position of Senior Research Analyst!
SUPPORTS THE MARKET RESEARCH DESIGN AND EXECUTION:
- Organizes and coordinates research process to deliver objective, in-depth understanding of issues and propose value-added solutions:
- Questionnaires and other research materials preparation
- Internal coordination with other teams and external partners involved in the project (scripting, data processing, charting)
- Link checking
- Fieldwork monitoring and control
- Charting and insights generation
- Participates in the framing of business questions, identification of information needs and development of research and data analysis plans.
- Supports the planning process in developing market-based, situation analyses, identify issues/opportunities and associated strategies/actions to address by partnering with business analysis
- Ensures smooth and transparent communication with the internal stakeholders: within the team and with the other teams within GemSeek group
- Leads and maintains close communication with other teams and external partners involved in the market research projects
- Supports the team in the establishment and maintenance of close relationship with the end client
- A Bachelor’s degree required
- Market research experience preferred – 1 year
- Ability to work across functions, partnering with the teams and other groups within GemSeek group
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills required – able to see big picture from scattered pieces of information and present complex and disparate data in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent writing, presentation, project management skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects with conflicting deadlines
- Strong understanding of both primary and secondary research sources
- Work independently – Gather input about needs from stakeholders and set own direction accordingly
- Great employee experience at GemSeek where working week starts with fruitful breakfast and hot coffee
- Exciting opportunity to contribute to prestigious international projects
- Chance for knowledge and career growth
- Open door to a great and enthusiastic team with inspiring management
- Rewarding pay
Apply Now! We're looking forward to reading your resume!
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.