We are in a search for an ERP Implementation Consultant for a leading global software systems provider for the Higher Education Sector
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ experience working in a client-facing role
- Experience with management information system and ERP system configurations
- Business analysis experience
- A minimum of 2 years of experience within the higher education sector
- Experience with student information systems implementations
- Hands-on experience with Oracle Development Tools (Developer 2000 v6)
- Efficient in writing Oracle backend triggers, packages, procedures…etc.
- Worked extensively with Forms and Reports
- Be able to write well tuned queries (complex, nested, joins…etc.)
- Knowledge of scripting language skills (PL/SQL, C, C+, SQR, etc.)
- Knowledge of JAVA
- COGNOS or ARGOS Reporting knowledge
What do we offer?
- Great employee experience at GemSeek where the working week starts
with fruitful breakfast and hot coffee with good friends;
- Exciting opportunity to contribute to a prestigious international project
- Chance for knowledge and career growth
- A gateway to a great and enthusiastic team with inspiring management;
- Rewarding pay combined with work-life balance;
Become a part of our team! Looking forward to seeing you among us!
GemSeek takes your privacy seriously and as a company, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Read our detailed GDPR policy.