Who we are?
GemSeek Consulting Ltd. is international fast-growing predictive analytics company. Our mission is to deliver insights that are fact-based, focused on driving growth and have a quantifiable impact on business. We combine industry expertise, specialized customer research and quantitative analytical capabilities to create deep understanding of customers, competitors and market behaviour. We are Advisors for Growth!
We attribute our growth and success to our exceptional employees! We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or corporate processes. We are a flat organization where you will find a culture of creativity, collaboration, and support. We treat our people equally, fairly and give them freedom and autonomy to create something worthy and stretch their potential. It is about getting things done and owning what you do!
What do we need?
We are looking for a Senior/ Automation QA to:
- Review software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
- Automate test cases and maintain existing tests.
- Design test cases.
- Perform tests cases.
- Identify quality issues and creating test reports.
- At least 2 years of experience in manual and automation testing.
- Excellent knowledge for QA processes (test planning, test cases, bug tracking systems).
- Programming knowledge in Java is a must.
- Programming knowledge in Python is a plus.
- Experience in test case design and end-to-end integration testing.
- Experience in testing web applications.
- Experience in testing APIs.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
What can we offer you?
You will get to work in one of the fast-growing Research and Analytics companies. We will arm you with all the required knowledge and skills to be successful at your position. We will welcome you to a friendly, socially responsible and highly-skilled environment of young talents. If you like dynamic work settings and daily challenges that require flexible mindset and you are not afraid to go out of your comfort zone – you are one of us! Flexible working hours, organic organizational culture and rewarding pay!
Great employee experience at GemSeek friendly, socially responsible and highly skilled environment of young Talents.
Exciting opportunity to contribute to a prestigious international project.
Chance boost your knowledge being a part of a start-up culture.
Open door to a great and enthusiastic team with inspiring management. Our DNA profile: Open, Human, Brave, Inquisitive, Proud, Client Centric.
Are you interested?
Become part of our team!
Let’s have a chat and see how can we collaborate. Apply at: hr [at] gemseek.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
GemSeek is GDPR compliant and treats your personal data with high precision and confidentiality. For further details please check our GDPR policy at our corporate page!