We are advisors for growth. GemSeek Consulting Ltd. is international fast-growing market research and analytics company. Our team helps business leaders with decision support analytics that have a direct impact on bottom line and competition. Our clients are F500 multinational companies and leading consultancy firms in Western Europe. We help our clients make informed decisions about their business growth opportunities based on rigorous analyses and forecasts.
We attribute our growth and success to our exceptional employees! We are passionate professionals with comprehensive work approach and through strategic partnership with global leaders in market research, analytics and business intelligence we possess an exceptional global reach.
What do we need
We are looking for a CRM Implementation Consultant fluent in English for a leading global software systems provider.
- Support customers to make a smooth transition from their existing systems, applications, and processes to new tools and processes through implementation efforts and, where appropriate ongoing consulting. Providing change management advice as appropriate.
- Configure client systems in alignment with client needs and provide training in the use and upkeep of applications and technologies.
- Work collaboratively with clients to derive maximum value from the solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Work experience with MS Dynamics CRM or a similar system
- CRM software implementation experience
- Basic SQL and HTML skills
- Ability to conduct business process reviews and analysis of client business requirements
- Ability to explain solutions to diverse customers, and ensure they are able to use applications and functionality effectively to accomplish their work
- Enthusiasm and energy; willingness to learn and adapt quickly; excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; and previous experience conducting training sessions
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with an internationally remote team
- MS Dynamics CRM customization and configuration certification
- Knowledge of the Higher Education sector for UK, Ireland or Middle East
- Knowledge of, and end-user experience with, such technologies as student information systems, course management systems, and web technologies
What can we offer you?
Great employee experience at GemSeek friendly, socially responsible and highly skilled environment of young Talents.
Exciting opportunity to contribute to a prestigious international project.
Chance boost your knowledge being a part of a start-up culture.
Open door to a great and enthusiastic team with inspiring management. Our DNA profile: Open, Human, Brave, Inquisitive, Proud, Client Centric.
Are you interested?
Become part of our team!
Let’s have a chat and see how can we collaborate. Apply at: hr [at] gemseek.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
GemSeek is GDPR compliant and treats your personal data with high precision and confidentiality. For further details please check our GDPR policy at our corporate page!