We are advisors for growth. GemSeek Consulting Ltd. is international fast-growing market research and analytics company. Our team helps business leaders with decision support analytics that have a direct impact on bottom line and competition. Our clients are F500 multinational companies and leading consultancy firms in Western Europe. We help our clients make informed decisions about their business growth opportunities based on rigorous analyses and forecasts.
We attribute our growth and success to our exceptional employees! We are passionate professionals with comprehensive work approach and through strategic partnership with global leaders in market research, analytics and business intelligence we possess an exceptional global reach.
What do we need
We are looking for a Data Scientist fluent in English with a “can do attitude”, flexible mindset, curious about how things work. As a member of our Data science team you will be focused on uncovering hidden gems, which empower our clients to make strategic decisions. You will be suitable for the position if you are a Data scientist with strong theoretical background in fields such as machine learning and
predictive modelling but also software engineering skills, database management and big data concepts will strengthen the existing team expertise and bring more valuable propositions to our clients.
- Get familiar with Clients business questions, model applications and data structures.
- Leverage data volumes and consult main stakeholders how to tackle business problems.
- Apply own knowledge, modelling and mining techniques to prepare data for future modelling.
- Apply latest and best matching statistical and ML algorithms to unearth hidden patterns and sustainable connections.
- Automate work by using predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- Education – Statistics, Econometric, Applied mathematics, Computer science.
- Data analysis experience or related field.
- Statistical modelling tools (R, SPSS, Stata, MATLAB, Python) and proficiency with MS Excel.
- Experience with databases and scripting languages would be considered an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communicative skills.
- Detail orientation and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management.
What can we offer you?
Great employee experience at GemSeek friendly, socially responsible and highly skilled environment of young Talents.
Exciting opportunity to contribute to a prestigious international project.
Chance boost your knowledge being a part of a start-up culture.
Open door to a great and enthusiastic team with inspiring management. Our DNA profile: Open, Human, Brave, Inquisitive, Proud, Client Centric.
Are you interested?
Become part of our team!
Let’s have a chat and see how can we collaborate. Apply at: hr [at] gemseek.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
GemSeek is GDPR compliant and treats your personal data with high precision and confidentiality. For further details please check our GDPR policy at our corporate page!