We are advisors for growth. GemSeek Consulting Ltd. is international fast-growing market research and analytics company. Our team helps business leaders with decision support analytics that have a direct impact on bottom line and competition. Our clients are F500 multinational companies and leading consultancy firms in Western Europe. We help our clients make informed decisions about their business growth opportunities based on rigorous analyses and forecasts.
We attribute our growth and success to our exceptional employees! We are passionate professionals with comprehensive work approach and through strategic partnership with global leaders in market research, analytics and business intelligence we possess an exceptional global reach.
What do we need
We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer for our growing IT team, who will have the following responsibilities:
Work as part of a team to engineer, implement and operate scalable, highly available systems on-premises and in the Cloud.
- Responsible for the administration of the development infrastructure
- Monitor the availability and the performance of running systems
- Maintain and improve the security of the infrastructure
- Ensure all systems are being backed up consistently
- Look to improve efficiency through automation
- Conduct research on emerging technologies
- Document existing and new operational procedures
- Strong background in System Administration
- Hands-on experience in configuring Windows Server and Linux based systems
- Experience working with server virtualization
- Experience in working with containers
- Understanding the concepts of distributed systems and scaling
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Solid understanding of networking
- Practical knowledge of infrastructure provisioning
- Ability to build automation of various aspects of infrastructure management
- Experience in maintaining NoSQL databases (MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
- Experience with Azure Cloud Services
- Experience with Kubernetes
What can we offer you?
Great employee experience at GemSeek friendly, socially responsible and highly skilled environment of young Talents.
Exciting opportunity to contribute to a prestigious international project.
Chance boost your knowledge being a part of a start-up culture.
Open door to a great and enthusiastic team with inspiring management. Our DNA profile: Open, Human, Brave, Inquisitive, Proud, Client Centric.
Are you interested?
Become part of our team!
Let’s have a chat and see how can we collaborate. Apply at: hr [at] gemseek.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
GemSeek is GDPR compliant and treats your personal data with high precision and confidentiality. For further details please check our GDPR policy at our corporate page!