Who we are?
Do you like great stories? So do we. We at Gemseek love to tell compelling stories about customer needs and experiences.
F500 multinational companies and leading consultancy firms in Western Europe.
We successfully help them make better decisions for their businesses by employing innovative practices in data analytics (MRS award 2018). We attribute our growth and success to our exceptional employees! We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or corporate processes. We are a flat organization where you will find a culture of creativity, collaboration, and support. We treat our people equally, fairly and give them freedom and autonomy to create something worthy and stretch their potential. It is about getting things done and owning what you do!
Our DNA profile:
- Client Centric
What do we need?
The Project Owner manages multiple marketing research projects concurrently, learn and understand current business processes, help to model new processes with a tactful and diplomatic manner and ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure and as an excellent communicator with ‘Can do’ approach.
- Participate in the definition of a project scope, the objectives and needed resources.
- Plan and oversee projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget.
- Lead and direct project teams to ensue timely delivery of the assigned projects.
- Manage internal and external project communications to all levels of stakeholders both business and operational.
- Track project costs in order to meet budget.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Еnsure customers satisfaction and successful project closure.
- Conduct project presentations and compile reports.
- Ensure projects are delivered and run in a way they meet industry leading quality standards.
- Project Manager/Owner with a proven track record of successfully managing and leading projects through the full project life cycle in a professional services company.
- 5+ years of experience inproject management.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Ability to liaise and influence at a senior level within the company.
- Competence to manage teams remotely in a global context.
- Client-focused skills and ability to listen and understand customer requirement.
What can we offer you?
Great employee experience at GemSeek friendly, socially responsible and highly skilled environment of young Talents.
Exciting opportunity to contribute to a prestigious international project.
Chance boost your knowledge being a part of a start-up culture.
Open door to a great and enthusiastic team with inspiring management. Our DNA profile: Open, Human, Brave, Inquisitive, Proud, Client Centric.
Are you interested?
Become part of our team!
Let’s have a chat and see how can we collaborate. Apply at: hr [at] gemseek.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
GemSeek is GDPR compliant and treats your personal data with high precision and confidentiality. For further details please check our GDPR policy at our corporate page!