Who we are?
GemSeek Consulting Ltd. is international fast-growing predictive analytics company. Our mission is to deliver insights that are fact-based, focused on driving growth and have a quantifiable impact on business. We combine industry expertise, specialized customer research and quantitative analytical capabilities to create deep understanding of customers, competitors and market behaviour. We are Advisors for Growth!
We attribute our growth and success to our exceptional employees! We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or corporate processes. We are a flat organization where you will find a culture of creativity, collaboration, and support. We treat our people equally, fairly and give them freedom and autonomy to create something worthy and stretch their potential. It is about getting things done and owning what you do!
What do we need?
We are looking for a Senior BI expert who will take a central part in our Visualization BI team, understands business requirements in a Business Intelligence (BI) context and
designs data solutions to transform raw data into meaningful insights by the means of building Next Gen Interactive dashboards. The Senior BI expert will help drive the growth and adoption of Analytics/Data Visualization solutions with customers of all sizes and would be an active voice on how to improve Data Visualization further.
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools, Interactive Dashboards,).
- Create tools to organize, index and store data.
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms.
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems.
- Collaborate with other teams both internally and on Client’s side to integrate systems.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications.
- Develop maintain and connect to databases with bespoke visualization tools.
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects.
- Minimum 2 years of business experience with a combination of Business Intelligence,
and Data Management.
- Proven experience as a BI Developer and/or Database manager.
- Professional level of expertise in Tableau and/or PowerBI.
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining.
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL framework.
- Knowledge of SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL; Server Integration.
- Services (SSIS); PostGre, MySQL etc.
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude.
- Consulting experience in the customer service field.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- Knowledge in Python will be considered as an advantage.
- People management and team leading capabilities would be considered as great advantage.
What can we offer you?
Great employee experience at GemSeek friendly, socially responsible and highly skilled environment of young Talents.
Work in one of the fast-growing Predictive Analytics companies. Exciting opportunity to contribute to a prestigious international project with F500 clients.
Chance for off-the-shelf knowledge and career growth
Open door to a great and enthusiastic team with inspiring management. Our DNA profile: Open, Human, Brave, Inquisitive, Proud, Client Centric.
Are you interested?
Become part of our team!
Let’s have a chat and see how can we collaborate. Apply at: hr [at] gemseek.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
GemSeek is GDPR compliant and treats your personal data with high precision and confidentiality. For further details please check our GDPR policy at our corporate page!