Who we are?
GemSeek Consulting Ltd. is international fast-growing predictive analytics company. Our mission is to deliver insights that are fact-based, focused on driving growth and have a quantifiable impact on business. We combine industry expertise, specialized customer and market research as well as analytical capabilities to create deep understanding of customers, competitors and market behaviour. We are Advisors for Growth!
We attribute our growth and success to our exceptional employees! We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or corporate processes. We are a flat organization where you will find a culture of creativity, collaboration, and support. We treat our people equally, fairly and give them freedom and autonomy to create something worthy and stretch their potential. It is about getting things done and owning what you do!
What do we need?
We are now looking for YOU – a motivated, self-driven professional with a “can do attitude” to take the position of Senior Consultant/Business Translator. As a member of our Healthcare team you will be focused on uncovering hidden gems, which empower our med tech and healthcare facilities clients to make strategic decisions. The scope of your role is to be the liaison between the business and the experts to translate the business challenges into workable solutions using data.
- Set the right methodology and approach to ensure that the solution produces insights which meet the business needs.
- Help large F500 companies improve sales and retention through data-driven insights.
- Integrate various data sets (market research, financial data, predictive analytics etc.) to offer business insights.
- Revise, polish and if needed write up findings and conclusions adding up to a compelling story.
- Design, Build & implement predictive models (statistical and/or machine learning) in close collaboration with data-scientists.
- Lead client communication and internal processes.
- Prepare Proposals (PPT) and materials for participation in tenders.
- Participate in and organize workshops, pitches and customer discussions, incl. also in account lead role, when needed.
- Help in growing accounts through proactive communication, strategy creation and implementation.
- Produce industry specific collateral and case studies.
- Domain knowledge – market research in healthcare.
- Min 3 years of relevant experience in Market Research, Data Analysis, Modelling, Business Analysis or similar.
- Excellent analytical skills & understanding of data & business trends.
- Good understanding of complex data sets, statistical and research outputs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strategic thinking and planning capabilities; organized and detail-oriented.
- Confidence using Power Point/Excel and capability to deliver the right message effectively.
- Enthusiasm and motivation for growth.
What can we offer you?
Great employee experience at GemSeek friendly, socially responsible and highly skilled environment of young Talents.
Exciting opportunity to contribute to a prestigious international project.
Chance boost your knowledge being a part of a start-up culture.
Open door to a great and enthusiastic team with inspiring management. Our DNA profile: Open, Human, Brave, Inquisitive, Proud, Client Centric.
Are you interested?
Become part of our team!
Let’s have a chat and see how can we collaborate. Apply at: hr [at] gemseek.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
GemSeek is GDPR compliant and treats your personal data with high precision and confidentiality. For further details please check our GDPR policy at our corporate page!