Our client, a global MedTech leader, had distinct programs for tracking its brand performance and customer experience. By executing separate studies, our client ensured comprehensive measurement and detailed insights on both. The approach, however, presented inherent challenges. Managing two programs was resource-heavy, teams and learning were siloed, and follow-up action was challenged by the lack of a unified roadmap. Our client needed a single, reliable, and efficient source of truth for both CX and brand performance which can guide all strategic decisions in the company.
We put together a taskforce comprising of experts with knowledge ranging from brand performance assessment to customer experience consulting. The team had a simple goal – to create a holistic approach that allows integrated insights and unified action for improvement across CX and brand.
Doing this required
- An extensive review of best practices in both domains,
- An in-depth understanding of our client’s needs,
- And a creative program design combining established frameworks and innovative approaches
We also undertook a detailed process analysis to identify areas where an integrated approach could reduce costs, minimize time investment, and ensure greater program ROI.
Markets: 13 markets
Sample: ~8 000
Customer loyalty and satisfaction drive retention and referrals, fueling business growth
Markets: 10 markets
Sample: ~3 000
Brand strength drive consideration and preference, fueling business growth
Markets: 17 markets
Sample: 14 000+
Brand and customer experience are interconnected forces, fueling business growth
- Increased follow-up action: measured as number of active initiatives after reporting cycles
- Increased program adoption: measured as number of active dashboard users before/after program integration
- Increased business impact: measured as revenue increase attributed to CX and brand improvements
About Company: Leader in MedTech
Company Size: 10 001+ employees
GemSeek Capabilities: Brand Experience, Customer Experience Programs