The business problem
Our client, a global medical device and health IT leader, wanted to revamp their ongoing brand perception and market pulse study. The current setup allowed for very partial coverage, low actionability and dispersed reporting.
Markets: USA, Japan, Germany, France, UK
GemSeek’s experience in MedTech and brand studies enabled transforming our client’s old mixed approach to a statistically proven one. The team collected insights on:
- The brand awareness, consideration, preference and brand image drivers
- Marketing communications and channels activity, incl. brand values, corporate philosophy and specific recent campaigns
- Understanding of propositions and expected trends in the area of AI in diagnostic imaging
- Competitive benchmarks on all the above
GemSeek’s new setup allowed the client triple its ROI. We covered over twice as many respondents and three times more questions around the business challenges and objectives.
The study continued as a yearly exercise. Our executive summaries and strategic recommendations led to marketing campaigns, which were now fully coordinated with first hand market feedback and impact.
- About Company: Medical Device Company
- Industry: MedTech
- Company Size: 10 001+ employees
- Location: USA, Japan, Germany, France, UK
- GemSeek Capabilities: Market Research, Text Analytics